Wednesday, January 8, 2020

school holiday

     Last year, I spent my holiday actually just in Bandung and went out of town for about 3 days. In Bandung most of times I stayed only at home, laid on my comfy bed and of course just played handphone. 
     Sometimes I went out to mall with my mother and the other days I hang out with my friends. Actually I really want to spend my holiday somewhere but my mother just only have a few days for her’s duty off, it was sad but I need to understand her as she work for about family though. And then I celebrate the new years eve with my big fam at my house (since my house have a nice view that every new years eve there’s so so much fireworks that sparkling so beautifully) and we spent the night by watched a horror movies as usually while ate so many foods that some of food we made it by ourself and the others we only cooked it, and we were slept on 3 am. 
     And over all im not really have fun during the school holiday, but im grateful that I still have what I have this years and more to comes and hopefully this years is gonna be so very good to everyone especially me of course and ya... the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment