Sunday, August 18, 2019

It's me


Hello! so first of all i would like to tell you my name, my name is Viola Vinifera Wirakusumah. I born at Bandung, November 19 2003. I'm 16 this year! Okay, so right now, i wanna tell you little bit about me. My skin is white but right now it's darker than before, i have dark brown wavy hair, but yeah, i use veil, my eyes is dark brown too especially when the sun shine at me, my size is s/m but i like big size, like oversized sweater, i don't know, but i feel comfy with wearing something oversized. I have a mother, my queen,  my hero,  my number 1 of all things, she is smart, humble, very very kind, good looking, always nice to people, hardworker, patient, and all the good things that i can't write all here cause it's just to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment